Horror's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Horror's Domain!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Kind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella

Bella

The Fourth Kind Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Kind   The Fourth Kind EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:27 am

This movie is going to be one of a kind when it hits the theaters. There is old original footage mixed with today's tech filmography. Milla Jovovich stars as a psychologist in Nome, Alaska who learns about strange things that are going on with the people in the area:

http://www.thefourthkind.net/

Looks wild and love the premise of real footage fitting in with the new Hollywood footage.
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

The Fourth Kind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind   The Fourth Kind EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm

i saw this on the other site..looks like its going to be one of the hit or miss films..i think it will be huge... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

The Fourth Kind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind   The Fourth Kind EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:29 am

It looks like this one is going to be an original movie (PWSA always surprises me, think Event Horizon, I still get chills thinking about that one!). Anything with Milla is gold for me! I think this one will hit it big. Just some of those images are whacked out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fourth Kind Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Kind   The Fourth Kind Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Kind
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horror's Domain :: Upcoming Horror-
Jump to: