Welcome to Horror's Domain!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Inception (new)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Admin

PostSubject: Inception (new)   Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 am

Inception
Source: Joblo

We know next to nothing about THE DARK KNIGHT director Chris Nolan's next movie INCEPTION. But that next to nothing we know will apparently cost a shitload of cash.

According to a recent article in the Calgary Sun about the movie's shoot in Alberta, the production carries a cost of $200 million (and even if that's Canadian cash, and with whatever cost cuts and tax incentives are getting applied, it's still $175 US).

The mysterious project is cryptically described as "a contemporary sci-fi actioner set within the architecture of the mind." Judging by the cost, Nolan obviously has some big ideas for what's going on in a brain that apparently resembles the Canadian Rockies.

He certainly has a significant cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Michael Caine, Ellen Page, Tom Hardy, Ken Watanabe and Cillian Murphy. And they're not talking about the plot, either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://horrorsdomain.forumotion.net
Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Inception (new)   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:30 pm

i dont think we will get that here... Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Inception (new)   Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:56 am

Just saw this trailer in the theater while waiting on Inglorious Basterds. Wow! There are some cool looking scenes, but very short trailer so it is hard to tell. I will check this one out though. Leo again. Oh well, maybe someone can put Chris Pine into some films. I think he is a better actor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Inception (new)   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:12 am

Ive seen the trailor..not impressed.... Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Inception (new)   Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:19 am

LOL! Yeah I got that from your earlier post!

I think it looks interesting. I think Bay would have done a great job if he directed and produced it but Nolan did and I didn't care for the Dark Knight except for Heath's performance. Now that was something! Christian Bale sucks as an actor in my book!

But this one looks wild so I will give it a go!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Inception (new)   Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:21 am

i might see it on line...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bella

PostSubject: Re: Inception (new)   Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 am

I haven't watched movies on line before unless it's through Netflix. I like the quality that comes through on my LCD tv or the movie theater.

I still love Chris Pine but found out from Chris that this movie is going straight to dvd. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inception (new)   

Back to top Go down

Inception (new)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horror's Domain :: Non Horror Discussion-
Jump to: