Horror's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Horror's Domain!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween 2 remake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Numpty

Numpty

Halloween 2 remake Empty
PostSubject: Halloween 2 remake   Halloween 2 remake EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:41 pm

Icant wait for this film to come out here..so much talk has been made about it,Mostly bad things from RZ haters..Having seen his version of Halloween, i think this should be just as good. i personaly thought His Halloween is the better version..
So i have high hopes of this being just as good .. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Halloween 2 remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween 2 remake   Halloween 2 remake EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:43 am

I liked RZ's Halloween better than the original as well. I can't even watch the original anymore!

I am going to go see H2 today and form my own opinion. Funny thing is, I logged onto JoBlo and Rotted Tomatoes expecting scathing remarks from critics and viewers alike and found that most didn't think it was the best and most didn't care for RZ in the first place so that had to be taken into account.

From what I read, Final Destination got crapped on! Now I thought this movie would be the one to come out on top in the box office and it still might since there are many that follow the series.
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

Halloween 2 remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween 2 remake   Halloween 2 remake EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Re watched Halloween this evening...some questions need to be answerd as they ripped the remake to bits...Liike ,Myers was locked up from the age of 8..he broke out aged 23 ...stole a car and drove off..didnt hit anything or cause an accident , where did he learn to drive ?

Still liked it thiought it was worth 8 /10 ... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

Halloween 2 remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween 2 remake   Halloween 2 remake EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:18 am

Well the way they on the other HD were picking it apart and I tried how could he drive, break out of an asylum and pick the car of the doctor who was treating him. They mentioned going to the house and I said that how did he know to go there?

Trust me Mark when I say that their nitpicking really was stupid waste of time. Seems like they have a good amount of time on their hands. Even if you or I do we move here and there and post about games or some other movie or off-topic. I still expect some bashing of H2 when I log on today. I am not arguing with them anymore. It is bad for my Chi and my karma. They can soak up all the negativity they want.

So you thought 8/10? I really liked the fact that Zombie points to psychological reasons for Michael but the problem I have with that is he also makes him into somewhat of a super human which doesn't fit. Either do one or the other. I also didn't think Loomis needed to be in it at all really. They could have had Laurie walk by the bookstore and see the book there and read it and get upset.

I did like the dream sequences! The reference to the white horse symbolism in dreams was very good (why did those on the other HD have such a hard time with the dream sequences? Couldn't they wrap their minds around the thought? Whatever. Now they also said that Laurie was being held down by a ghost. I think she was holding herself down thinking there was a ghost holding her down. They go on to talk about how she was depressed then started to drink and party, well that happens with people who are severly bi-polar. I am at the bottom of the bi-polar chart and if I didn't take my meds I would be all over the place, but not that severe. I could have argued with Vince (who succumbed to Brian and the others, now I should have known that would happen) and the others over these points but it would have been futile. Do you see what I mean?

I didn't rate it on the other HD but I would give it a 6.5/10. I really thought the first RZ Halloween was better.
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

Halloween 2 remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween 2 remake   Halloween 2 remake EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:58 am

Having now seen the first 30 minutes of this film ,im not impressed, but i need to see it all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween 2 remake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween 2 remake   Halloween 2 remake Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween 2 remake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horror's Domain :: Upcoming Horror-
Jump to: