Horror's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Horror's Domain!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twilight Sage Eclipse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella

Bella

Twilight Sage Eclipse Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Sage Eclipse   Twilight Sage Eclipse EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:36 am

This is going to be one of the most anticipated movies of 2010. Twilight was just the beginning made with not much in the way of money and the effects suffered because of it. The actors however were suddenly jumped up the movie ladder into stardom and the books written and millions had read them and were ready to take a chance on the first. Some were disappointed but since I expected nothing when I went just before it was out of the movie theater, I found it fun and fluffy. Entertainment pure and simple and I was surprised by the sparkling since I really read nothing prior to this movie. I thought the sparkling added something new to a vamp story as well as the characters being able to walk around in daylight (although talking about Washington's daylight is way different than talking about Florida or any other place where there is so much sunlight it blinds me! I did like the romance and I won't deny that.

Now November 20th New Moon, the movie made from the second book is due out and Eclipse is being filmed as we speak. They have a great director, David Slade who worked on 30 Days of Night, and luckily he saw the Eclipse opportunity outweighed the next 30 Days of Night Dark Days. I think he made a good choice. This book is so much darker, violent, has better cinematography and some fantastic actors, including the original cast, like Dakota Fanning and some cross over vamps who are going to be wizards in the upcoming Harry Potter Deathly Hallows.

Of course there is no trailer out for it yet since it is due next year, but there is an official Twilight site and Stephanie Meyers site which are easy to look up.

I will update this when I get more news.
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sage Eclipse   Twilight Sage Eclipse EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:15 pm

How many are there ?..shall i hibernate for a while...lol.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sage Eclipse   Twilight Sage Eclipse EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 am

Ah Mark! Not to worry love! Only 4 books and New Moon is the second so only a few more years of hibernation for you since Eclipse is finishing filming and Breaking Dawn will be out once the asinine case against Ms Meyers is dropped.

Don't worry! I will wake you up! lol!
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sage Eclipse   Twilight Sage Eclipse EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:45 pm

ok thanks Julie...id hate to miss spring ...lol bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sage Eclipse   Twilight Sage Eclipse EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Well be sure to in hibernation for a long time once New Moon hits the theaters Mr Numpty!

This movie is going to blast every other movie this year out of the water. They will have earned, I am guessing, at least $50 million dollars world wide with the midnight showings. Most of the major cities have been soled out for over a week and there is talk of maybe another showing before it opens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Sage Eclipse   Twilight Sage Eclipse Empty

Back to top Go down

Twilight Sage Eclipse
Page 1 of 1