Horror's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Horror's Domain!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday the 13th, Part II

Go down 
+2
Fish
Scarecrow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

Friday the 13th, Part II Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Friday the 13th, Part II
Source: Joblo

Friday the 13th, Part II Fuller-form-car2

Joblo's sister site Arrow in the Head visited the set of the upcoming horror remake A Nightmare on Elm Street and got some scoop on a sequel to this year's reboot of the hockey mask killer franchise, Friday the 13th. Read what the producers had to say below.

"If we’re going to do another Friday the 13th, you know we were having a blast on the set; we want to have fun. We also want to bring things they haven’t seen before and one of the things that they haven’t seen before is Jason in the snow. They haven’t seen that before."

The film is set for a August 13th, 2010 release.
Back to top Go down
https://horrorsdomain.forumotion.net
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:23 pm

You know what's even better?........................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoqxhvdAdns
Back to top Go down
meezookeewee

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:24 pm

Fucking. Bring. It. I loved the Friday The 13th Remake. It was fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Fish

Fish

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm looking forward to it more of the fact we will get to see Camp Crystal Lake covered with bloody snow. I've always wanted to see that. I thought the remake was decent and could have been better. Here's hoping the follow up will top it.
Back to top Go down
SpiderBaby

SpiderBaby

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 6:12 pm

I want to see Jason make people bleed in the snow!
Back to top Go down
http://hdsa.org
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:13 am

SpiderBaby wrote:

I would like to see him chop off the head of a snowman! Just for laughs.
Back to top Go down
SpiderBaby

SpiderBaby

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 1:21 am

Scarecrow wrote:
SpiderBaby wrote:

I would like to see him chop off the head of a snowman! Just for laughs.

Haha, that would be cool!
Back to top Go down
http://hdsa.org
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:35 am

Never been a friday fan..do you think enough is enough now...how many more friday films can they make? they are all the same.. Sleep

Last edited by Numpty on Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 12:13 pm

Numpty wrote:
Never been a freddy fan..do you think enough is enough now...how many more fredy films can they make? they are all the same.. Sleep

Freddy or Friday, Marcus?
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Scarecrow wrote:
Numpty wrote:
Never been a friday fan..do you think enough is enough now...how many more friday films can they make? they are all the same.. Sleep

Freddy or Friday, Marcus?
Friday Cory..lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:51 am

Scarecrow wrote:
Friday the 13th, Part II
Source: Joblo

Friday the 13th, Part II Fuller-form-car2

Joblo's sister site Arrow in the Head visited the set of the upcoming horror remake A Nightmare on Elm Street and got some scoop on a sequel to this year's reboot of the hockey mask killer franchise, Friday the 13th. Read what the producers had to say below.

"If we’re going to do another Friday the 13th, you know we were having a blast on the set; we want to have fun. We also want to bring things they haven’t seen before and one of the things that they haven’t seen before is Jason in the snow. They haven’t seen that before."

The film is set for a August 13th, 2010 release.

I think placing Jason in a different atmosphere would be interesting. The snow or the desert. I know he has already been to the big city. Maybe a small town outside the lake would be cool.

You know it is interesting that some say you should keep this character in his element or no need to make another film. LOL! What's funny about that is if no one tried anything new when remaking a movie then it gets old. Switch it up! I have no problem with remakes or sequels and if I don't like them then I don't watch it again. If it is changed I am ready to check it out!
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 am

NEVER REALLY GOT INTO F 13..I WILL WATCH THEM AGAIN JUST TO SEE IF I LIKE THEM.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:33 am

It's funny how people either like or hate the Friday 13th movies. I like them myself. Something that is suspenseful always amuses me, but like I have said many times, I am easily amused! LOL!

I liked Bay's take on the last one since I wasn't sure how it would play out and it did have a good amount of suspense to it. My fave scene is when the girl is hiding under the boar dock and he pulls her up out from underneath and that's all she wrote! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th, Part II   Friday the 13th, Part II Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th, Part II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horror's Domain :: Upcoming Horror-
Jump to: