Horror's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Horror's Domain!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why no off-topic thread?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella

Bella

Why no off-topic thread? Empty
PostSubject: Why no off-topic thread?   Why no off-topic thread? EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 pm

I like it here but I noticed there is not Off-Topic thread.

Pity so I will post a thought now:

Why is it that just when you think something is fixed it breaks again? If no one knows what I mean is why does it seem like the other board is so much better off without some people.......they leave or get kicked off for a bit..........then suddenly, just when things were looking good.........they pop up again like a garbage man throwing you back your trash, only it smells worse.
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: Why no off-topic thread?   Why no off-topic thread? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:35 am

very true...also ..why is it when you buy a new laptop.the old one decides not to work and has to go to be repaired ?.....
Back to top Go down
Geordie

Geordie

PostSubject: Re: Why no off-topic thread?   Why no off-topic thread? EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 3:05 pm

You can't fix anything when a percentage of the components are fundamentally flawed...
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: Why no off-topic thread?   Why no off-topic thread? EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 am

Bingo Lollie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why no off-topic thread?   Why no off-topic thread? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why no off-topic thread?
Page 1 of 1