Horror's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Horror's Domain!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Official 'Lost' Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

The Official 'Lost' Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official 'Lost' Thread   The Official 'Lost' Thread EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 1:26 am

This is the official thread for the popular TV series Lost. The show just ended it's fifth season and is now preparing it's last season to debut early next year. What are your thoughts on this show?
Back to top Go down
https://horrorsdomain.forumotion.net
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'Lost' Thread   The Official 'Lost' Thread EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:59 am

Having missed 2 seasons i have now lost interest in this show...i did like it when it started,
but i could never understand how after so long without proper food Hurley never lost weight..... did he eat the dead.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'Lost' Thread   The Official 'Lost' Thread EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:48 am

You know I used to watch this show constantly! We would gather in front of the tv and prepare for something exciting! That was the first and second seasons.........now no. I have grown tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Numpty

Numpty

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'Lost' Thread   The Official 'Lost' Thread EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 2:13 am

i have no interest in this show.....
Back to top Go down
Bella

Bella

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'Lost' Thread   The Official 'Lost' Thread EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:41 am

Nah me either.

C'mon Lie to Me! Tim Roth is the man! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official 'Lost' Thread   The Official 'Lost' Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official 'Lost' Thread
Page 1 of 1